Where it all goes, a spent journal

a young woman's year-long journal of the money she spends.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006


Valentine's Day
Tuesday, February 14th, 2006

Coffee at Settipani Bakery .75

It's been a long time no blogging, and It's time to start blogging again. I know this because I'm all fucked with my budget, I spent some money somewhere and I don't remember where and now I'm broke, hanging on like a thread waiting for that next direct deposit.
Not having Valentine's Day dinner with my valentine or my girlfriends, a late night at work it will be, with no time to spend money while on the job! I guess that's a good thing in my case this week.
So Back to blogging, look for my new spending updates, much more regularly.
Happy Valentine's Day! Hope y'all get lucky.
XOXO-nicole

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home