Where it all goes, a spent journal

a young woman's year-long journal of the money she spends.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005


Monday, November 28th, 2005

Coffee at Deli .70
Pellegrino Water $2.00
Pantene Pro-V Shampoo $5.73
Pomegranate Teany Tea $2.00

I made a red curry for dinner, it was missing the ingredient of fish sauce though. It was pretty good, I put spinach, red peppers and tofu in it. Sticking to the goal of cooking in, I'm already thinking about dinner for tonight, check me out!
I got rent payed for the month of December today as well, so I am all set and now just working on staying within the excel chart I have set up.
The Teany Tea I had was white tea with pomegranate juice, it was really good.
2 weeks today, no smokes.
We've started to watch the television series LOST on DVD, and well, it's kinda cheesy... I'm more a fan of HBO television series vs. primetime television, much better acting and writing. But, I may be sucked into this show anyway, i think because it's just weird, really weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home