Where it all goes, a spent journal

a young woman's year-long journal of the money she spends.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005



Tuesday, November 29th, 2005

Laundry Detergent $4.32

Melissa went with me to Duane Reade after work so I could get some detergent, I usually can't just buy one thing at Duane Reade. I usually spend around $30 everytime I step foot in there, I have talked to others about this problem and many people agree they have the same problem. I get caught up in all the little stuff stores like this carry. I find myself saying, "I really need some black eyeliner and some ankle socks".

We took the train back to her neighborhood in Brooklyn, also Doug's hood where I am residing until R&C leave for Japan. We watched Sunday's episode of Grey's Anatomy, one of our favorite shows on-air right now. She taped it for us, and I had some left over chili that she made on Sunday. I planned on washing some clothes tonight, but never got around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home